It's time for me to register for the Parkway Half. Which means I'll have to start training in about 4 weeks. I'm not as ready as I was last year. I have been quite lazy these winter months and haven't had a regular running program for months and it doesn't help that my running buddy has taking a leave of absense from running for while. I'm not a self-motivating person. It's hard to motivate myself to run by myself. I felt extremely guilty the other day after reading my SIL's FB where she wrote that she ran 4 miles in 28 degrees, while it was snowing, in the dark. I can't even get my butt out of the house when it's 50 degrees and the sun is shinning. So today I did. My first real run in months. 4 miles! Yahoo! The best part, I didn't collapse and I kept it under a 9:30. yeah! Thanks for the inspiration K.
Wanted: a new running buddy, anyone up for it?
Play time!
It's also time for the Spring play with our local theater group. Alice in Wonderland. Liv's one of the snooty flowers. That won't be difficult for her. (her words, not mind). I'll be working back stage and hubby will help in building the set again. The production will be in April.
We've been enjoying really beautiful days this weekend. Sunny and warm. Today it was 61 and tomorrow it's suppose to be 64! Love it.
1 comment:
Jay helps in the freezing winter encouragement department.
Later this week, the temp is only getting up to the teens. I think I'll stay inside on those days!
Post a Comment