Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Move Along

My new favorite running song. "Even when your hope is gone move along, move along!"
I need some new music to listen to while I'm running. Something to keep me moving. Anyone have any favorites?

3 comments:

Marc and Stacy said...

Hi Rachel,
I found your blog through Heidi's blog...and I love that everyone is blogging now!! I like to listen to Rascal Flatts when I run alone...I usually run with my friend and we talk, but when I run alone, I love Rascal Flatts!
Welcome to blogging!

Kim said...

I stopped running to music awhile ago, but I remember two songs that always made my step a little more lively: "We are All Made of Stars" by Moby and "Hollaback girl" by Gwen Stefani

Marc and Stacy said...

I have been blogging now for a year; don't worry, it takes a while to get a handle on what you're doing! Your blog looks GREAT though...I would never guess you just started.
You have to go to other websites and download the cute graphics like my header.... some you have to buy. Like online scrapbooking. I got mine from http://scrapartist.com/. Register, and then click on Freebies. But there is also www.shabbyprincess.com . Click on downloads, and you can download it that way. I think those ones are free.
Have fun!