
Liv had a birthday party with her friends on Friday night. We took them to a place called
JumpSkyHigh. It's a big indoor trampoline place. I tried to get some video, shown below, but it's not very good. The girls had a great time but I was nervous. I was just happy no one came home hurt! You'll see after watching the video. The girl in the green is Liv's friend. This is what my purse looked like after the girls dumped all their phones, ipods, etc. into it. Out of 7 girls my daughter was the only one without her own phone. I'm just not ready to go there yet.
1 comment:
My children are some of the only ones without phones here. There are a couple other families in our ward but most do. I know of 2nd graders that have them!
We have a phone that we have on our plan that we will send with them on occasion when they go places but they don't have their own--even A who is almost 15! I think that they are a wonderful tool but they are another thing that can cause too many problems. It is in the news often about some of the problems, kids texting explixitly, n*kie pictures etc. Just too many things too early.
Post a Comment