Thursday, June 25, 2009

Couponing

A friend of mine recently taught a class about using coupons and all the incredible deals she gets. She saves tons of money and can stock up on her food storage needs at the same time. I'm trying to be better but it just seems like I never find coupons for the things I buy or I forget to give the cashier my coupons. Then I just get so frustrated. I'm going to try to be better in this area. We'll see how it goes. I did get a really good resource anyway. Follow the link on the right to A thirtyMom, this lady is a coupon genius. You should see the things she buys for practically nothing. Recently, 80 boxes of pasta salad for $2.49! Wow. Anyway, I signed up for her daily emails and I just found a good deal to pass on. Go here to get a BOGOF from Jamba Juice. If any of you are ambitious enough to try it. Check out her website, she has some great information.

On a side note, I'm leaving Monday morning for Girls Camp and I just can't wrap my brain around packing and getting ready. That's why I'm blogging instead!

Second side note. Over the last few months I've discovered Skype. It's so cool. I just spoke with my Aunt in Sweden over the internet for free! All you need is a web camera then go download the program from their website. (it's all free) Then you can talk to other people that are on Skype. I talked to my mom on Sunday. It's fun to actually have her see all the grandkids. It sure make living so far away a bit easier. Try it!

No comments: