Wednesday, May 21, 2008
No Thanks!
Today as I was doing some web surfing for sprouting wheat berries, (trying to find new recipes, techniques, etc) I came across a fellow blogger who then had a link to another blogger, you know how it goes. Click, click, click and soon your 10 pages from your original search. Anyway, I'm just trying to find ways to improve my eating habits and get the most out of what I eat. Most of the links I have found are very, let's just say, are environmentally sensitive. Not that there is anything wrong with that. They are trying to leave as small of a carbon footprint as possible. Good for them! So they have products and things they use and recommend. This one I found amusing. I have seen a similar product and (gasp!) even tried it. But not like this. If you're up for it, here's a way for you to reduce your impact on our environment by reducing your garbage. It's called a Diva Cup or The Keeper. It is a replacement for your monthly feminine products. I'm supposed to put that where? The object is the size of a Dixie cup! But wait! After you're done using it you get to wash it out and then use it again! How humiliating. It even comes with a cute little "storage bag". I would know doubt find this product in the hands of one of my children drinking from it and saying "look at this cool cup I found, mom!" One lady was asking for advice before she purchased it because she does Yoga and stands on her head during the class. Apparently no, you shouldn't do inverted poses when using this product. To it's credit, many women have tried and loved this product. I'm just not one of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I actually tried this, but I just couldn't get the hang of it. $30 down the drain.
Post a Comment