Friday, June 11, 2010

Swimming fun

Normally by this time of year we can expect to have days in the 90's if not 100's.  This year the weather has been really strange.  In May we had more rain than usual.  If it wasn't raining there were clouds and it was muggy.  Then came the winds, not just the nice Delta breeze that cools down our evenings but howling winds.  So last week when we had no winds and blue skies and temps in the upper 80's to 90's it was time to go swimming.  Here are some photos of the 3 younger ones swimming at our friend's house.  (Today we're back with the howling winds. Yuck!)

Trying to snap a picture of Mr. E jumping off the diving board.
I need a new camera. (have I mentioned that before?)



Little A swimming.  He almost has it down.  He just needs a little more confidence.  He started swimming last year but then summer was over.

Sweet Pea loves to swim.

Friends throwing their brother in the pool!

Normally my children always complain when I ask them to clean.  Well not so when it involves a ladder and some climbing.  The other day I needed my shelf above my front door dusted.  When I asked who wanted to help me they practically tripped over each other to be the first volunteer.  Mr. E won.  He was very helpful.










No comments: