I've concocted this "super juice" that I've been trying to drink at least a few times a week. I have no idea if there are any benefits to it. I haven't felt any different. But if nothing more it's healthy and filling. I'll do this in place of breakfast or as a mid morning snack. So I take fresh squeezed orange juice from Grandpa's trees, 2 large hand fulls of fresh spinach, a half a banana, 2 tbl of flax seeds, some ice and put it in my Vita-Mix for about 30 sec. It's actually pretty good. I think my kids would have tried it if they didn't actually see me make it. My hubby is a good sport, he'll drink it. Maybe I could try pulling it off on St. Patrick's Day! Oh, I've made a mistake with the granola recipe, so if you copied it before today you'll need to make a slight adjustment. Sorry, I was going from memory and I should really know better than to do that!
Princess A 's b-day went well. It was very low-key. She had 2 friends spend the night and they had a great time. She got her 7th Webkinz! I'll post pics of them later. On Sunday, Liv sang in church. She sang with 2 other women. They each sang a verse. She did a great job!
No comments:
Post a Comment