Party Rock Anthem for my Mr. E
(Just try to sit still for this song)
(Just try to sit still for this song)
Almost a month ago my Mr. E turned 12! A big year in our church because he is now out of Primary. Primary is Sunday School for the kids. When you turn 12 you get to move up into the Young Men and Young Women program. By the time you turn 12 all the kids are ready to get out of Primary. Luckily for Mr. E. he turned 12 before our Primary program, which is a culmination of all the lessons and songs they have learned throughout the year preformed in Sacramento meeting. He was SO excited that he didn't have to do it year this. He really doesn't enjoy singing.
Traditional birthday breakfast in bed. (Much easier given on the bottom bunk than top!)
Backtracking a little bit. First day of school. Kinda. For Liv that is. The other 3 had been in school for about 4 weeks already but, of course, I forgot to take pictures of that. I wasn't even home on Liv's first day because I was off having some much needed mommy-time at Education Week in Utah. So hubby made sure to take pictures on Liv's first day. What a good man.
Strange to see a first day of school picture with one missing. G-man is taking one class at the community college, and then has been working full-time to save for his mission and something else exciting that I hope to post sometime next week!!!!
BTW- the song you're hearing is our new favorite song in our house. It has a really fun dance that goes with it that you have to see if you haven't already. Liv and I spend time trying to learn it. Well, she learned it, I just look like a chicken. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment