Happy Birthday Sweet Pea!!
We're now into rapid fire birthdays, 3 in a month's time. Sweet Pea kicked it off on Tuesday celebrating her 10th birthday! Wow, I can't believe it. She's grown and matured so much over the last year. She's almost a different person. I was worried for awhile but We're finally getting out of her meltdown stage and has turned into a very dependable young girl. I can always count on her to fulfill her responsibilities without being told. She;s just a sweet little girl. The picture above was taken in San Francisco when my mom came to visit. I just love it! I think she's about 1 1/2-2 yrs old here.
Recently I decided to do a little room switching (again). This used to be G-man's room but I moved him downstairs. Liv is back upstairs in Sweet Pea's old room. Part of her birthday gift was finally painting her room. Last time we switched bedrooms I said I would paint it and then never got around to it. (Good thing) So this time I had a goal and got it done. A very bright pink. Nice and cheery just like her. The white corner piece was my "one man's garbage is another man's treasure" find. It was out front someone house and had a "free" sign on it so I grabbed G-man and had him help me put it in the van. I knew I would paint it white and put it in Sweet Pea's room. I finally did it. Eventually we'll get somethings on the walls.
Happy Birthday to my beautiful little girl!!
1 comment:
I've tried teaching myself knit--maybe I need a loom too! And your corner cabinet looks great. And I thought my little nightstand was a lot of work...
Post a Comment