Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Life is Good....

Wow! I don't know about you but I'm having a hard time believing it's December already!!  Now that Thanksgiving is over I can totally immerse myself in the spirit of Christmas.  Everyone in my house knows no Christmas music until AFTER Thanksgiving.  I just can't wrap my brain around more than one holiday at a time. My goal for this month is to be more prepared.  I'm really going to try not to wait until the last minute to do my shopping, baking, etc.  That's my plan anyway. (hope  you don't mind listening to some of my favorite Christmas songs)

To recap a bit.  We had a lovely Thanksgiving.  Hubby's parents and sister's family all came up.  It was so very nice to get together.  It has been too long, considering we only live 30 minutes away, however, when we do get together, it's always a great time.  We watched a great movie I'd never heard of before.  If you're in the mood for a good cry, watch Taking Chance.  A movie that documents the body of a soldier after he has died until he's buried.  Very moving.  Unfortunately, I have no pictures to post of our great feast but it all went well and I'm told it was delicious!


 Here are just some random pics that the kids and I took at the temple one Sunday after church.

Little A, always ready for a picture.


 Someone always has to be looking in the wrong direction.


tired of the photo shoot
Sisters!

What to do when your bored.
waiting their turn...

Who needs to go to Disneyland when you have a plastic bucket and stairs????


Last but certainly not least.
Mr. E gets his Arrow of Light award!
An Eagle Scout in the making!




No comments: