Well, we've finally succumbed to the pressure of organized sports. We got away from it with all our kids except our last one. Which is no surprise if you know our Little A at all. He has enough energy for the masses and is quite athletic. It's not that I don't like sports, it's great fun watching your children play, however, I don't like purposely adding chaos to my life. There are enough things our children have to do without adding extra stuff not to mention the cost involved! I can't imagine having 5 children in sports. There's just no way. But really, he's been the only one that has actually wanted to play a sport. Our other children have had no interest other than Liv doing gymnastics for a few years.
Here's our cute little baseball player.
It was also time for the Pinewood Derby. The last one for Mr. E and he's happy about that (so am I). He wasn't really into it this year. Here he is with his "Best of Show" ribbon and certificate. (We usually win this kind of award) Sorry no picture of the actual car, (hubby took the pictures).
Next week is Spring Break and G-man and I are off on a grand adventure, so hopefully when I get back, I'll have some fun pictures to post. Assuming I'm still in one piece. Stay tuned......
No comments:
Post a Comment