Wow! He's 10. Every child's birthday seems like a slap in the face. "Wake up, Your child is growing up!" One thing I am grateful for is that my Mr. E is growing up slowly. He is such a sweet little boy. I love his personality. He is naturally happy. He is always smiling. It is pure joy listening to his laugh which he does often and enjoys making other people laugh as well. Although he is usually a quite person, he has much energy and is a diligent worker. I am so grateful to have him in our family. I love you Mr. E! Hope you had a great birthday!
These nerf guns are so much fun. The only downfall are the bullets are stuck on every flat surface of my house and usually in places that I can't reach!



1 comment:
I am so bad. Happy Birthday, E!!! Hope it was a great one!
Post a Comment