I'm playing catch up this week. As I've been a bit lazy last week and spent the time rereading the Twilight series. (I want to be ready for when the fourth book comes out in Aug.) See, I have this problem when I read. I get a little compulsive and don't do anything else. So that means that everything else is neglected, including my children, until I am done. Plus side is that I can read a 600 + page book in a day or two. I just get completely absorbed and I just have to get it out of my system. So now I am back to normal with a ton of things to do. Hubby and Gman are going on a Trek this thursday and they need pioneer clothes. I've transformed two of hubby's old work shirts into pioneer shirts. Which worked out quite well but I still need to do 4 more. Two for a friend. We will be going to some thrift stores to see if we can find some more shirts and maybe a vest and cowboy type hats. We will see what they actually end up with. They will leave thursday and come back Sat. They will be pulling handcarts 5 miles a day, 15 miles total. Should be fun!
I did get a nice surprise on thursday. (can you tell by my music?) I received a call from my dear friend at like 6:20pm to ask what my plans were for the night. The only plans I had were with Edward and Bella (see above link). "We're going to see Phantom of the Opera." she said. How could I refuse that? Someone had just given her two tickets because they were unable to go. Within 45 min. we were off to see Phantom! I love the music and had seen the movie but there is something about seeing a live performance. It was very well done and I really enjoyed it. Well, that's it for now. Hope you all have a happy day!
No comments:
Post a Comment