Today we have officially started our training for the
Parkway half on May 3. It is the same one that my friends and I did last year. Last year we were in it to just finish, this year we hope to improve our time. So, it's back to early morning runs and those dreaded intervals. Knowing that we are actually training for something does help to keep me motivated. If you're interested, here's a look at our
training schedule. We had to tweak it a bit to accomodate the days we could run but the mileage is the same. We'll see how it goes.
1 comment:
Go Girl! I am so proud of you! I wish that I were doing it with you! I am hoping that my foot will heal and I will actually be able to do anything! I have this funky boot thing I have to wear at night to keep my foot stretched. It is crazy. I am hoping that I don't have to get injections.
Post a Comment